Beaumont ACO Benefits
- Low cost, one-time capital call payment of $250, gets you access to participation in our 14 payer contracts.
- Payer contracts represent several lines of business, including the major payers/programs in our market.
- Market competitive reimbursement terms with a physician reimbursement focus.
- Access to Pay for Value based programs such as PGIP and MSSP.
Medicare Shared Savings Program - MSSP
- Top performing year-over-year Medicare Shared Savings ACO, with five years of continuous earned payments.
- $163.3 Million in Savings Created, $74.1 Million Shared with the ACO
- $44.4 Million Distributed to ACO Providers
- Performance Score in Quality Reporting of 92.6% achieved
- Access to our Advanced Illness Management (AIM) program for patients in need of additional care management services.
- Free of charge to provider and patient
- Telephonic and In-Home patient support
- Collaborative relationship between PCP, Patient, and AIM Team
Blue Cross Blue Shield Michigan – Physician Group Incentive Program – PGIP
- Proven track record and road map for success with Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Designation
- Dedicated ACO resource to assist your practice in achieving PCMH Designation
- PCP Value Based Reimbursements (VBRs) of up to 50 percent, based on PCMH Designation status and Quality, Utilization, and Efficiency performance
- The average ACO PCP received Distributions and VBRs of roughly $17,000 each last year.
BCBSM Blue Print
(Contract Effective date of January 1st, 2021 and runs for 5 years)
- Upside risk sharing based on cost and quality performance and attributed patient, and roughly 3-5 times higher than downside risk
- 2% withhold on Fee-For-Service claims to cover downside risk, returned to provider if performance is Positive
- Provider risk is limited to withhold only, additional risk will be held by Beaumont ACO at the corporate level
This program is provided to BCP physician offices at no cost and gives you access to medical and office supplies at greatly reduced prices. To access the Purchase Clinic marketplace, please following this link - https://purchaseclinic.com/bcp/ - to register. PPE Discount Prices
The Beaumont Care Partners Discount Marketplace is the exclusive savings and discount benefit site for Beaumont Care Partners physicians. Thank you so much for all your hard work! Click here to access your discounts. https://bcpdiscounts.savings.beneplace.com
Additional Beaumont ACO Benefits
- Steady growth of membership and covered lives
- Use of a Patient Registry to close gaps in care
- Quality reporting via MSSP staff support, satisfying MIPS reporting requirements
- Interfaces to payers/programs to receive credit for gap closures, enhancing performance payouts
- Provision of analytics to better enable understanding of performance and ways to improve it
- Strong partnership with Beaumont Health