About Beaumont ACO
What is the Beaumont ACO?
- A physician and health system partnership to better position Beaumont physicians and hospitals to excel in the new healthcare environment
- A competitive organization requiring teamwork and taking fiscal responsibility for outcomes and costs for defined patient populations
- An accountable care organization founded on the guiding principles of trust, transparency, and physician leadership through physician ownership (partnership) and active physician leadership in governance
- Governance by a 17 member board, 16 of which are physicians
To provide services, tools and knowledge management to position Beaumont ACO members to maximize clinical value, payer contracts and incentive opportunities.
To be the preferred means of alignment between the physicians, Beaumont Health, and other community partners to become the leader in clinical integration, care management and payer/purchaser contracting in Michigan.
Welcome to the Beaumont ACO website
You will find information on this site regarding the many health plan participation opportunities available to you as an Beaumont ACO member. We are very pleased that we have grown to roughly 1,000 physician members and been able to offer over 13 health
plans and 24 product lines. We are committed to continuing our success in both growth and performance. Our strategic outlook remains focused on:
- Maximizing clinical value by expanding our use of clinical technology tools in support of quality initiatives
- Enhancing our success in Pay-for-Performance opportunities
- Growing program participation
As always, we welcome your thoughts, ideas, and suggestions in helping us succeed in the healthcare delivery system of the future.
Belal Abdallah, MD
Excutive Director, Beaumont ACO