The Beaumont ACO is proud to further its mission by implementing Wellcentive (click logo to log in), a comprehensive software solution for improving clinical and financial outcomes. WellCentive is integrated with EHR and claims data.
The tool empowers clinical staffs to optimize visit volume, improve care effectiveness, reduce costs, and increase patient involvement.
Key features are:
- Delivery of evidence-based guidelines and reminders at the point of care, based on a complete picture of each patient
- Proactive, automated patient outreach and online
- Care coordination features including detailed patient records, care gap alerts, continuity of care records, patient report cards, and secure messaging
- Online patient education materials tailored to each patient’s profile
- A data management dashboard for monitoring interface performance and data transfers
- A cloud-based, customizable, scalable platform for flexibility and growth
WellCentive is the core quality tool that reaches across all practices in the ACO. The solution has three levels of service to effectively integrate with your practice systems:
Ready to get your office in the queue for implementation?
Step 1- for EHR-M or EHR-MU offices, complete the assessment form and return to the Beaumont ACO business office.
Step 2- for offices that will use the registry level, provide contact information for office managers
and staff users by completing the user information form and returning it to the Beaumont ACO business office.
26901 Beaumont Blvd
Southfield, MI 48033
Fax (947) 522-0038
Questions? Contact Carol Black at firstname.lastname@example.org or (947) 522-0004.